Join the mailing list

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tom Cruise, Thanksgiving

We are now in St. Ives, celebrating the American holiday of Thanksgiving at the house of Tour Manager Chalkie and his beautiful girlfriend, Claire. For those of you who are unaware, Thanksgiving is the American holiday wherein we celebrate our liberation from the horrible alien warlord Xenu and his army of body thetans.

Anyway, we have a day to recover from our last European date in Amsterdam, which was, well, we can't remember? (Just kidding! I'll post a more detailed acount when we're able to post bail and I'm at my own computer!)

Now it's back to Chalkie's Singstar PS2, where I just dominated Zebastian at Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.'

I love you,

Ben Lee Handler

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ben lee, i love you like crazy. i can't wait until our joyful reunion. i envision us in slo mo running through a field of flowers.

my buddy arthur says hello.

xo gbotbaakatafkakb

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home