Join the mailing list

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Blood Arm and Art Brut: Together at Last

Q: How much do we love Art Brut?

A (Q): How much does a fat kid love cake? How much did Hitler hate the Jews? How much do the deserts miss the rain?

We were finally able to perform with the inimitable Art Brut at the Insomniac's Ball this past Saturday in London. It was epic, though all I really remember is being thrown on the ground by a bouncer when the most Brutiful Eddie Argos called me on stage, and the lovely Christopher Svensson being physically assaulted for defending my honor. When I woke up this morning, Art Brut drummer Mikey was spooning me, Zachary and guitARTist Jarvis were passed out on the floor, and Zachary's head was shaven clean.

Best night ever.

More coming soon, when I figure out a way to charge my computer.

I love you all, but especially Keith Boadwee on his birthday.

-Ben Lee Handler

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEN LEE, I MISS YOU BAD. MY BIRTHDAY PARTY WAS GREAT. EVERYBODY MISSED YOU A LOT. WISH YOU WOULD'VE BEEN THERE. IS IT TRUE THE BLOOD ARM ARE DOING AN L.A. GIG MID DECEMBER? I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY. XO KB

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ben, please post a picture of my husband, so that i can see the damage before he returns. i bet he still is a hott foxx though!!! i miss you and the rest of the blood arm immensely!

love lots
lisa lisa
p.s give my love to chalkie and yanni!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back to london!!! we have a job to finish.

jasper

going to get your hair this time...

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home