Join the mailing list

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hannover... Ghent... aaaaand Weeeee're Spent!


Follow Ian's cigarette out the window. (Throw them all out the window, Ian! Smoking kills!) That there town is Ghent in Belgium, and it's beautiful. Before that was Hannover, and it, too, was gorgeous. Some pictures from those magical days:






Really, though, the shows were amazing. We made some lovely friends from Radio Flora in Hannover and the Van Jets in Belgium. (If anyone has any photos from these evenings, please post them to our myspace, as I obviously don't have any.)

I love you so much,

Ben Lee Handler


Stay tuned for a full tour synopsis and plenty more surprises...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannover was amazing. Did you hear my friend screaming 'I love you' after your encore announcement? She's totally obsessed, ha! And thanks for the badges! I'm glad the French people didn't take all of them.
Anna (the girl with the 'English' accent ;))

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Hannover was great!

Btw: Your link to the MySpace-Site is incorrent, you forgot the "m" in .com

7:18 AM  
Blogger telovermusic said...

Yes, the Hannover-show was amazing. I've uploaded all the pictures I had taken that night, feel free to use them as you like.
In which bar did you finally turn up then ? The KÖTHNERECK, COLUMBUS or UND DER BÖHSE WOLF?

Greetings from HANGOVER CITY
JENS

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a few very sexy photos from you on the stage ;) and photos from the performance, i could send if you gave me your e- mail address or something because i don`t have myspace and can`t send them... by the way I´m the girl with no language and my name is Anna too. And thanks for the badges and SORRY because of my bad english ;)

5:05 AM  
Blogger BLOOD AMBITION 2008 said...

hey anna! send your photos to info@thebloodarm.com... thanks so much!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home