Join the mailing list

Saturday, April 21, 2007

HasselON, Germany! -OR- Heaven Is A Place In Münster, Frankfurt and München


Every day we’ve been in Germany has been the Greatest Day of Our Lives. It’s as if the country gave us all hydrogen sneakers when we crossed the border… We don’t walk around this country, we float on air without care or worry of ever crashing down. Forget the Hindenberg! Fuck Icarus!, we say, We’re the Blood Arm, goddamnit, and in Deutchland we’re flying OVER the sun!

This is as good as it gets, until tomorrow:

In Münster, Zachary found that every time he hit his bass drum, the smell of the sweetest strawberries would arise.


In Frankfurt, Nathaniel got the best blowjob ever, and Zebastian got the most wonderful surprise when the singer finished.


In München /Munich, Dyan conjured a beautiful piano out of thin air, just by thinking about it.


We’ve only been in Berlin a few hours now, and already I’ve had a threesome with a girl on a bicycle and a blue sheep,


and some dudes gave Nathaniel a car with his picture on it.


I would write more, but I’m being poured a champagne bath, and I don’t want to electrocute myself.

I love you in German, today even more than yesterday.

xxxooo,

Ben Lee Handler

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Nathanial, I´m so glad you enjoyed the blow job I gave you in Frankfurt so much! ;)

I love you

Francesca

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! All I saw from the show in Munich was the outside of club and Ben Lee Handler carrying some boxes. And he said "Guten Abend". Why the hell was that not convincing enough for my friends to go to the concert????

I hope I'll get another chance to see you....

Cheers,
Bettina

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home