Join the mailing list

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Blood Arm Get Married, and it is Brutiful


We had so much fun at our Wednesday show at London Kings College that we decided to keep it going. As far as I'm concerned, it's still Wednesday, and we're still at Kings College. (Also, I'm still drunk.)

The band debuted their first live cover of another band's song about our hometown in the encore, with a little help from our friends in Pull Tiger Tail, Hey Willpower, and the man who actually penned the song being covered, which I won't write out here so it will be a surprise for all if it's performed again.


Then Dyan, Zachary, Yannis, myself, and our dear friends Nathalie, Handsome Dan (who was wearing his fabulous leather trousers), Teri, Lex, Martin, Hugh and our eighteen year-old boyfriend Jamie headed over to the house Keith Top of the Pops and Eddie Argos so Yannis could do all our makeup and we could swap clothes. This is much better described in pictures--it is downwright horrifying--and I will post them as soon as Nathalie, Yannis, or Teri sends them to me.

When ten o'clock am rolled around and we found our way over to the BBC for a live session, they wouldn't let Zachary in the building. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.


Luckily, we had made honest women of the Tiger Tails the night before (with Hey Willpower filling our rolls with their best manship), and Davo was more than capable of taking over the Zachary pants for a few songs. Also, his drum parts.



More pictures of the evening's debauchery coming soon, see you in Southampton!

I love you,

Blee


Oh shit, I found a wallet at the merch booth Wednesday night... if you lost one, email your name and address (all this information is contained within the wallet, so I'll know if you're being sneaky) to info@thebloodarm.com and I'll mail it to you.

Also, special thanks to Kim and David for their badass Holiday cards.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ben lee you look so darling playing the tambourine!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were so talented, mr bl....

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, Zack, I miss you both.....

Hurry on home..!

I heard you guys on "The OC" last night.

Yep.

-Gabe

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home