Join the mailing list

Friday, March 04, 2005

Audience Participation

I'm back in Los Angeles now, though the rest of The Blood Army has stayed behind in the UK until Sunday to sort out some business matters. Hello Los Angeles!

In the interest of generating more participation in the "Comments" field, I am going to ask you, dear readers, a series of questions which I'm sure you'll find absolutely thrilling to answer. Please post at will, registration is no longer required to comment on this page.

Your questions:

1.) In Rainer Werner Fassbinder's film The Marriage of Maria Braun, the title character effectively tosses aside the whole of her moral being and resorts to thievery, prostitution, murder, and eventually the cutthroat world of the textile industry in 1950s Germany in an effort to provide a life for she and her husband, to who Maria had only been married two days before he went missing in the war. If you were married to Zebastian for two days before he went missing for a long period of time, would you do the same? If you were married to Dyan? Nathaniel? Zachary? Why or why not?

2.) Of The Blood Arm, who is the least likely to wear white on his/her wedding day? Why?

3.) Have you ever been in love with someone, but not been able to tell him/her? Describe that person's wardrobe in 100 words or less.

And lastly, strictly for the people of Wolverhampton:

4.) If I were to tell you that Dave Newton is the most handsome person in the world, and that he is this way completely androgynously so that everyone is ridiculously attracted to him regardless of his sex parts... If I were to tell you all this, would your feelings still be hurt?

Okay, now get typing! (Please, keep in touch, BLOOD AMBITION 2005 is still alive and kicking, and will be throughout the year.)

-Ben Lee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. All *I* know is that I missed you all very much, even without knowing you personally. I played the album non-stop and can't wait to boogie in person again.

In fact, I missed you all so much I almost bought a package of treasure chip chookies in your honor. So there.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, i'll play along...
1.I would go crazy if I was married to either one of you guys, and you went missing after only two days...did you run away?!? :-) I don't know how far I would take it.
2.hmmmm I can't see Nathaniel wearing white on his wedding date, I don't know why...
3. Wow, It was so long ago. He wore shorts(those long boy shorts) T-shirts, some 3I (Allen Iverson) shoes, and a sweater. I don't know, boys don't wear much... Thanks for making me think of him!!! grrrr

PS. I too am glad you're back...You guys are the best...see you soon.

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolves Q4

All i can say is Dave's a top Wolvo bloke.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home