Join the mailing list

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Back To The Future

When I was in highschool, I went on a ski trip where MTV happened to be present. Because I look so sexy, hip, and edgy, someone from the station asked me if I'd request a song for a broadcast. They gave me a choice of three singles, and I chose Jessica Simpson's newest video. I saw myself three weeks later on a broadcast, purportedly "live." It's funny how these "live" broadcasts work. Yesterday The Blood Arm recorded a "live" broadcast for the Zane Lowe Gonzo show on MTV Europe. They're going to have to edit out Zebastian saying that the single comes out "today," because that will not work with the "live" broadcast, which is airing in a week or so. And the limited edition single is already sold out(!). Time travel is a funny thing.

More to come...

Ben Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home