Join the mailing list

Monday, February 21, 2005

Lamacq the Knife

Our visit with Lamacq went quite well. The set was recorded as though it were live, when in fact it won't air until the beginning of March... in the future! (All of our recent time travel has proven a bit overwhelming--I think I am developing a headache.) Mr. Lamacq told the band "Do I Have Your Attention?" was his favorite track of the year thus far, and though it is only February, everyone was a bit chuffed at that.

I wrote an article for the UK Guardian last night about how my gig as Master of Ceremonies for The Blood Arm is the best job in the world, so be on the lookout for that in the Arts and Entertainment section in the near future. I will post the whole text of it on here after it runs so we can compare and contrast what they print with my actual text.

Oh! And how could I forget! It is snowing! Back in California, I had always believed snow lived somewhere with the Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and Santa Claus, but alas! It is real! And freezing!

Okay, have to bundle up and run...

-Ben Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home