Join the mailing list

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Your Diary

It has recently come to light that Zebastian has been keeping a tour diary as well, though he won't let any of us read it. I managed to sneak a peek over his shoulder while he was scribbling in it and was able to decipher the words "dragon" and "dwarf" from a paragraph at the upper end of the page. Make of this what you will, but it appears to me that the guitar player for The Blood Arm is engaged in some sort of dark magic. (Yesterday I awoke with a strange blood blister on my left thumb. Coincidence?)

Oh! And I have forgotten to mention how brilliant the past two nights with the Bravery have been. They've been brilliant! (And Kate Moss was on their guest list, so you know they're huge rock stars.)

I have also been forgetting to mention how fucking cold it is here. It's fucking cold!

Now the grand finale: For every show The Blood Arm plays at a larger venue, the venue is contractually obligated to provide us with a meal, a case of beer, a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of whiskey. Being the spendthrifts we are, we have been conserving all the excess for a rainy day. (All the days we've been here have been rainy or snowy, I'm just being figurative here. We're saving the booze for a day it isn't free, silly.) Seeing as how today is our last here, tonight is the night we blow our wad. So everyone is blowing their wad tonight. Blow little wads, blow!

Thus ends my UK Tour. Fret not, dear readers, the blog will be updated regularly in the future.

Until next time...

-Ben Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home