Join the mailing list

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Art Sonic Festival = Buckwild

The last date of this Second Helping Desired, Required 2007 Summer Tour was a muddy extramarital affair. (Muddy because it rained and rained on the dirt. Extramarital because they let you marry extra in France if you're into fancy cheese.) We went so buckwild that our avocados grew shrimp, Tour Manager Chalkie grew a mole, and Zachary lost a pant leg.




The show was all kinds of brilliant, though all photodocumentation has been exported to the States. (My re-entry has been forbidden; Germany is my home now.)

Tomorrow I'm going to give you a belated tour of the bus that carried us, the next day I'm going to to give you a tour synopsis.

I love you in German,

Ben Lee Handler

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I come to the shows at the Nimes Arena, I love you're fucking music god ! I luuv it, you MUST do a tour in France, particularly at the Nimes Arena! Do you hear me ? You MUST !
I'm laughing, every one has a battle xD Tchuss

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want your shrimp... avocado man... forbidden and soft?

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your show in Art Sonic Festival is unforgettable. Your presence on scene is so good !!! Nathaniel is so much in liaison with the public... I has to have the "baguette" (in french but i don't say it in english :s) and the tee-shirt of Zachary. It is me which was crying "Give me you're tee-shirt please" at the end of you'r show ahah. Sorry, my english is so bad. :-(
Take care, see you soon.
I would never forget you.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH (L)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home