Join the mailing list

Monday, July 02, 2007

The State of Our Hearts is IN LOVE with Wiesen


We performed at the State of the Heart Festival the other day in Wiesen, Austria. Not only were the crowds great and the bands top-notch, but they had Nintendo Wii backstage, where Dyan proved again and again to be the best bowler.



Coming Soon: Video of the raucous orgy that took place onstage during 'P.S. I Love You But I Don't Miss You.'

Wiesen, you're the best.

xxxooo,

Ben Lee Handler

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bowling was cool - but tennis was the hit! my arm still hurts - but it reminds me of the funny wii session.
was great fun with you,
nora

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was great, but i still can't wait for your movie of crowdsurfing...

my tiny movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKrhdih-Nk8

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home