Join the mailing list

Friday, April 15, 2005

The Den of Curiosity

Zachary, Max (of the Adored) and myself recently relocated ourselves to a loft in Echo Park. We've named it the Den of Curiosity. In order to christen the livingspace, we recorded what is (inarguably) The Greatest Answering Machine Greeting Ever. Unfortunately, Zach and I must abandon our lavish digs (and The Greatest Answering Machine Greeting Ever) for the entire month of May while we tour the UK. If anyone is in need of a place to stay in East Los Angeles in the month of May, I'm subletting my room.

Please, drop me a line if you're interested.

Around we go!

-Ben Lee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know what your answering machine says...you said it was great so now we must know!!! :-) How would staying at your place work? what do i have to do? ...............
oh Ben Lee, you're so awesome (tell your wife not to worry, i like Nathaniel, but you're too cool)

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you really married with kids Ben Lee? You seem so young to be married with a family that big already but i dont know your age and i know it is probably possible? And how come you've moved in with Zach if you are married?? Or is it me just being a thick dumbass & falling for this one?!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger BLOOD AMBITION 2008 said...

ap! if you (or anyone you know) are really interested in subletting my room for the month of may, please email me at scottour@thebloodarm.com asap, and i'll get back to you straight away with all the details.

xxxooo!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home