Join the mailing list

Saturday, September 16, 2006

London Panopticon


Now I am in London, reunited with the loves of my life.

We have a few days off before the UK tour officially begins, so Zebastian, Dyan, Superstar Tour Manager Chalkie and I decided to check out the London Eye. The London Eye is a giant ferris wheel overlooking the Thames river, which enables its passengers to see into the homes of pretty much everyone in the city. Over the thirty-five minute rotation, we were able to spy George Michael strolling in the park, Damon Albarn eating a panini he found in the garbage, and the Queen bathing with a litter of puppies. (Zebastian insists that this prolongs life indefinitely, the bathing with puppies. Chalkie says he is full of shit. Dyan and I were just happy to witness some royal nudity.) Anyway, the London Eye was fun, and I recommend a spin to anyone with thirty-five minutes and 13.50 GBP to spare.





Before they arrived in London, while I was at home being tortured by the sinister forces that were anchoring me there, the band had a four-day promotional tour of Paris. I'm told it was amazing--the food was delicious, the champagne was ever-flowing, and the women and men greeted one another with genuine French kisses--and I will be forever jealous. Perhaps Dyan can be persuaded to write a synopsis of their visit, but me, I never want to hear about it ever again.

xxxooo,


Ben Lee

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

R E S P E BEN LEE,
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME!
missing you like mad but i am cranking on new pics!

blood arm = best band ever. xo kb

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home