Join the mailing list

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Overheard during The Blood Arm's Studio Sessions...

•When I squeeze here, does it help you hit the high notes? How about here?

•Another shot? Don’t mind if I do!

•We’re gonna have to close down if you stage dive… You cannot stage dive, okay? Someone just broke his nose, okay?

•Come on—it’s only homosexual if you like it.

•No seriously, Bloc Party is the greatest band
ever.

•It really hurts my feelings when you leave without saying goodbye.

•No mom, people do not confuse me for a girl… No I will not get a haircut… I stopped… I said I stopped having to listen to you when I turned eighteen! I’m twenty-five! I have to hang up
now.

•I respond better to
positive criticism.

•Another beer? Don’t mind if I do!

•No.
SERIOUSLY. Bloc Party is the greatest band EVER.

•It’ll die if we kick it out of the studio… Can we keep it? Please?

•Don’t like it? Write a letter to your Congressman.

•A turducken is nice, but the turduckencorphesail is truly Russian Math.

•Whiskey! Why not?

•Shouldn’t we be recording an album or something?

•Pants… Disappear!


-Ben Lee

Read More: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is homosexual ONLY if you like it. ;-)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home