Join the mailing list

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sweeping Technological Advances, Ben Lee DJ Gig

Since the band has been in the studio (see Dyan's Studio Diaries), I've had a lot of time on my hands to sit down with myself and really think about things. Why, there was one just now! You know, a thing! To think about!

Check it out--how can someone actually have time on their hands? And how can one sit down with himself? Think about it... It's crazy!

Other things I'm trying to wrap my head around:

•I woke up this morning and BLOOD AMBITION 2006 had miraculously categorized and tagged every entry contained within itself and added a link in the "TBA APPROVED BROWSING" sidebar so that one may search all the entries topically. Also, a new link has appeared at the bottom of each post enabling readers to email entries to their friends! Whom do I thank? Jesus? Viggo?

•TBA loyalist and dear friend Mike Doyle has invited me to spin records Friday night at the Cassanova Lounge in San Francisco (click here for details). I'm bringing along GBOTBAAKATAFKAKB and Grandmaster Shad to make me look good. If you're in the SF Bay area, you should stop by and have a dance on us. But not on us. But maybe?

Thankfully, this much is certain... The band takes the studio again this Saturday to start laying down piano tracks for Master of Ceremonies (not the real album title), and Dyan will soon grace these pages with another installment of her brilliant Studio Diaries.

Stay tuned!

xxxooo,
Ben Lee

Categories: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home