Join the mailing list

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye BLOOD AMBITION 2005


Before BLOOD AMBITION 2005 becomes BLOOD AMBITION 2006, I have been told it is extremely important I make a list of some sort, summarizing my 2005. I am not one to disappoint.

This is my year in numbers.

BLOOD AMBITION 2005 entries: 81
Appearances of the word “fuck” in BLOOD AMBITION 2005: 4
Appearances of the word “Zachary” in BLOOD AMBITION 2005: 422
(Physical) Orgasms experienced as a result of typing the word “Zachary”: 6,423
Appearances of the phrase No, seriously, Bloc Party is the Greatest Band EVER in BLOOD AMBITION 2005: 1
Tours of the UK: 3
Average number of (alcoholic) drinks consumed per night of each UK tour: 6.6
Average number of (alcoholic) drinks consumed each night at home: 4.2
Average weight before each UK tour (in English pounds): 86
Average weight upon returning home from each UK tour (in English pounds): 65
Money I’ve made as a result of my work with The Blood Arm (in U.S. Dollars): 50,000,000
Situations in which I’ve fallen down: 62
(Physical) Orgasms experienced as a result of falling down: 4
Panda Cam viewings: 684
(Physical) Orgasms experienced while viewing the Panda Cam: 7,462
Viewings of Nathaniel’s ass-crack: 8,467
(Physical) Orgasms experienced while viewing Nathaniel’s ass-crack: .5
People I’ve met: 2,492
People I’ve touched (physically): 3,136
People I’ve touched (spiritually): 45, 693
People I’ve kissed (women): 979
People I’ve kissed (men): 882
People I’ve kissed with tongue (women): 2,476
People I’ve kissed with tongue (men): 76,896
People with whom I’ve had sexual intercourse (physically): 8,632
People with whom I’ve had sexual intercourse (spiritually): 102,496
People to whom I’ve given orgasms (physically): 2,678,994
People to whom I’ve given orgasms (spiritually): 484,382,111
Orgasms I’ve enjoyed: 8,876,232
Orgasms I’ve not enjoyed: 3
Orgasms I thought were OK: 42
Orgasms I can’t remember: 57
Situations in which I’ve thanked Jesus: 365

Happy New Year!


-Ben Lee

2 Comments:

Blogger bake said...

Dear Ben Lee, you are without doubt the coolest guy in the history of the world, with your funky black/white coat and your Blood Arm rubber stamp and your endless supply of badges...
I've now seen you and the band three times and have been kissed by Nathaniel each and every time. You have to tour the UK again SOON!
Love from your biggest fan in London,
Tom
P.S. Check out my band www.myspace.com/chalkroom I hope you like the tunes!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this is why I love you Ben... you and Nathaniel, who's butt crack I've enjoyed seeing...and of coarse all members of TBA.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home