Join the mailing list

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oh, Goddamnit!

I have sold my soul and promised to give my 'blogs from the Reading and Leeds festivals to www.thisisfakediy.co.uk. So I pinky swear to let you know when they post those, as I know you're dying to read about our supper with Kim Deal, Zachary's break-down in our Leeds hotel, and our all-night dance party with Michael Tapper of We Are Scientist in Leeds' only gay disco that never closes.

Coming soon to this site is a detailed account of our T on the Fringe appearance with Hot Hot Heat, our last night in Edinburgh and the UK altogether, and, of course, tonight's proceedings.

In the meantime, gaze into the hypnotic eyes of the lovely Zachary. You are growing sleepy. Very, very sleepy.


Friends, you will come to the Troubadour show tonight. You will dance as you've never danced before. Then you will drive to the Star Shoes bar, where our dear, dear friend Ricky Haley of Liars Club UK (who is seen here licking Ben Lee) will be spinning records. Then you will dance as you were dancing at the Blood Arm show.

Now WAKE UP!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried, Lord knows I tried, but alas, I could not make it to your show at the Troubador. Please let me know when I can again look forward to catching you guys again. Tell me you have not left L.A. again.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the update... fake diy?

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I want to here about the WOMAN, Kim Deal.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home