Join the mailing list

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Stu-stu-Studio

The band is in the studio right now, mixing and mastering the album demo into a better-than-demo version. According to Zachary, this consists largely of endless games of Monopoly and I Love Lucy reruns.

In the meantime, it's been brought to my attention that someone actually transcribed a speech I made in college and posted it on their 'blog. It's most effective when read in front of a large crowd of stiff, white, fifty-somethings. For a good time, click here and print it out: Adam Riff.

Keep the page designs coming--the deadline is June 20!

xxxooo,

Ben Lee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the recording - cant wait to hear the music at the end of it all!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go cry now, damn CSF... depriving me of my TBA....

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait...before I go cry... can you come up with a show, damn, it can be in a parking lot, my building's lot, a park, I don't care, I just want to see you guys... please have a show soon!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home